Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our office will have new protocols in place moving forward for all appointments. While many things have changed, our commitment to our staff and patient safety remains. Our office follows strict infection control guidelines made by the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Dr. Matovich and our staff have been actively following these agencies recommendations and staying up to date with new information as it comes.
What changes you will see at your next appointment:
1. We will be calling you ahead of your appointment asking COVID-19 pre-screening questions given to us by the American Dental Association (ADA). Once you arrive to your appointment, you will be asked to fill out a patient screening form with these same questions to ensure nothing has changed since the phone conversation.
2. We will be taking your temperature when you arrive to your appointment. Per the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), any patient with a temperature of 100.3°F or higher will be required to reschedule their appointment. Our staff's temperatures are also checked every day and pre-screening questions are done as well.
3. For the safety of our staff and other patients in the hallways and waiting room area, we are requiring patients to wear a face mask/covering to their appointment. We have hand sanitizer at the front counters for your convenience as well.
4. To comply with social distancing, only patients will be allowed to enter the clinical area (unless absolutely necessary). If a child requires their parent, we ask that only one parent accompany them to their appointment. Any other family members or friends will be asked to not wait in our lobby for the duration of the patient's appointment.
5. Our reception area will no longer be offering magazines and books as they cannot be thoroughly disinfected.
6. Medical grade HEPA-filter air purifiers have been installed in all of our clinical rooms as well as our waiting room area. Plexiglass has also been installed at our front desks.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and wish everyone well during this time.
Martin J. Matovich, DMD
When you visit our dental office, your comfort and smile is our top priority. Dr. Martin Matovich and his entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.