Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic, our office will have new protocols in place moving forward for all appointments. While many things have changed, our commitment to our staff and patient safety remains. Our office follows strict infection control guidelines made by the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Dr. Matovich and our staff have been actively following these agencies recommendations and staying up to date with new information as it comes.
To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you have recently tested positive for COVID19 or have been in recent contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID19. Furthermore, if you have any flu-like symptoms such as a cough, fever, sore throat, etc. please reschedule your appointment with our office and contact your healthcare provider.
What changes you will see at your next appointment:
1. For the safety of our staff and other patients in the hallways and waiting room area, and per Washington State guidelines, face coverings are still required in all healthcare facilities (including dental offices). We have hand sanitizer at the front counters for your convenience as well.
2. To comply with social distancing, only patients will be allowed to enter the clinical area (unless absolutely necessary). If a child requires their parent, we ask that only one parent accompany them to their appointment. Any other family members or friends will be asked to not wait in our waiting room for the duration of the patient's appointment.
3. We are continuously disinfecting the waiting room multiple times a day.
4. Medical grade H13 HEPA (High Efficiency Particle Filter) air purifiers have been installed in all of our clinical rooms as well as our waiting room area. They have a 3-in-1 filtration system (Pre-filter, Carbon filter and H13 filter in 1 airtight filter system) and capture 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns.
5. ADS Extra-Oral Suction units have been added to each of our clinical rooms. This powerful UV-light and HEPA filtration suction is placed near your mouth and removes droplets and aerosols produced during treatment.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our office. We appreciate your patience and understanding and wish everyone well during this time.
Martin J. Matovich, DMD
When you visit our dental office, your comfort and smile is our top priority. Dr. Martin Matovich and his entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.